Skocz do zawartości

New module for Cyfra+ HD?

Dogmatix
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello,

I have a Technisat HD S2 Plus satellite receiver, and an Astoncrypt 1.05 CAM.

I have a Cyfra + card. The paket was 'Komfortowy', but now I have 'Optimum HD' with 'HBO HD'.

Problem: the HD channels do not work. My receiver says 'No card inserted'. The other channels work, and free HD channels (ARD HD, ZDF HD etc) also work.

Do I need a new module for the HD channels?

Which module works best? Can a module decode two channels at the same time, so I could for example watch BBC HD and record HBO HD at the same time?

Hello,

Yes, You need new module. AstonCrypt v 1.x were capable only to work with SD channels. Probably the best choice would be to replace it with AstonCrypt v2.x (now there is v2.23 version).

There are Aston Professional CI modules which are produced mainly for professional head-ends (2 channels or 12 channels versions), but both are not tested with TechniSat HD S2 Plus and both are very expensive. Polish users tested other solution: to use two CI modules with Cyfra+ card inserted into card splitter - it's not very stable and looks rather ugly, but it's always some kind of work-around ;)

Thank you. I have bought an Astoncrypt v2.23 module, and I can now see all the HD channels.

However, it only seems to decrypt two channels if they are on the same transponder. If I record one C+ channel, and try to watch another C+ channel on a different transponder, I get the 'no card' message. This is an improvement on the old module, which would allow me to watch the second channel, but stop decoding the channel being recorded, which ruined the recording.

What is a 'card splitter'?

Card splitter is device which can split card for more than one receiver. Example: http://www.hollex.pl/splittery-programa ... wi-2-karty

Splitter need just power source, no need to connect it to satellite signal. You put original card to splitter server (black box in example) and two green cards going to receiver to CI modules. Card splitter can be wired (cheaper) or wireless (more expensive, but also more comfortable).