@satesco - thanks for screenshots About 23,5°E TS - would You like source or filtered file?
And now what is my current progress related to receiving 8K live:
Link to BDADataEx: http://crazycat69.na...x/bdadataex.htm
Beside app there is TAP driver which need to be installed manually or automatically. I did it manually by running install.cmd as admin (on Win10 x64 so from amd64 folder).
Everything seems to work, driver is visible and BDADataEx is able to change it's settings.
Here are my main settings:
And here are my current MPE settings:
(TS Mbps rate is very random, but up to 80 Mbps, so I assume that's OK).
Most important are:
- MAC address: 00:00:00:00:00:00 - if I change this - no traffic
- Unicast-PID set to 3000 - if I change this - no trafiic
I was trying to set for example Multicast-PID to 8192 and I was hoping to see trafiic, but that failed - Total data rate in this case is empty. In fact this setting is the only one on which I see any traffic in "Total data rate" field.
By Wireshark I was able to check that:
- Source IP is 10.0.1.116 and port is 42213
- Destination IP is 188.8.131.52 and port is 10002
- protocol is UDP
As I'm able to see trafiic - I assume that it is streaming... somewhere (somewhere over the rainbow )
I'm not very strong in relation to network traffic. My first thought was to try to:
- udp://@10.10.10.10:10002 - fail
Then I've started my favourite thing: to do random things to see if they will work
- udp://@10.10.10.10:42213 - fail
- udp://@10.0.1.116:10002 - fail
- udp://@10.0.1.116:42213 - fail
- udp://@184.108.40.206:10002 - fail
- udp://@220.127.116.11:42213 - fail
- udp://@:10002 - fail
- udp://@:42213 - fail
- udp://[email protected]:10002 - fail
- udp://[email protected]:42213 - fail
Then I tried to route 10.10.10.10 in Windows to my LAN, that was probably something like:
route ADD 10.10.10.10 MASK 255.255.255.255 192.168.178.1
(192.168.178.1 is my local DNS)
Again all attempts to play udp at any IP address failed.
I'm pretty sure that I'm stuck on network config and probably on something very stupid... Any help highly appreciated, I'll try to contact @crazycat, maybe he would share some idea...