Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

hi, I'm looking for contacts in Poland to buy Nbox+activation card.

Tnx

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

you should look at http://www.n.pl you there find adresses and names shops where you can buy this platform.

There is phone number to "party line" where you can buy n too.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

2, speak english please.

3, yes It's the easiest way BUT this will work with polish citizen ONLY (I have to show two IDs!!!). I am from Russia. I need a man who signs the oferta instead of me and ship this package to me.

Still waiting for cooperation.

bye

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
zamknąć

Dlaczego zamknąć??

To że ktos pisze po angielsku to zamykać??

Trzeba pomóc tej osobie po angilesku i tyle!

Anie zamykać odrazu

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

I don't think, that it is good idea to buy N. There are only few Russian channels, menu in nBoxes is in Polish and it is illegal :lol:

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

5, hochu cupit', no ja ne iz Pol'shi. Mojesh kutip' dla menia i vislat' v Rossiu?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

I'd like it not for russian channels. I need HDTV channels (they are bilingual).

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Only one of three channels in hd is bilingual. Disxovery HD and Nsport are polish version only.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

piotr-em, do you work for n - platforma Grupy ITI?

As HDTV in Russia, they are absent as a real. Russian sat provider is testing this technology second year. And also they's got realy narrow channel to translate HDTV. So, I can decrease the quality of signal :(

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
I'd like it not for russian channels. I need HDTV channels (they are bilingual).

You (will) have in N only 3 channels HD (Discovery HD, Nsport HD and MGM HD). I propose to wait till spring 2007 for cyfra+. You'll have on this platform Canal+, canal+film and canal+sport in HD. These channels (soon; on autumn) will have picture-format for HD, and they have English sound now (only on films). There are fantastic channels with good film, and sport. I recommend them.

Apart from that you will get different channels in HD (National geografic HD, planete HD), there are soon too.

If however you prefer N on the side click on http://www.n.pl on "Jak i gdzie", and From the list on the right-hand side choose the right city.

----------

Jeżeli zrobiłem gdzieś bląd w angielskim to proszę podać gdzie jest źle to poprawię ;)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
piotr-em, do you work for n - platforma Grupy ITI?

As HDTV in Russia, they are absent as a real. Russian sat provider is testing this technology second year. And also they's got realy narrow channel to translate HDTV. So, I can decrease the quality of signal :(

No, I don't work for n :P But I think, that You should, if You want, wait for channels in HD in Russia, because it isn't good idea to pay for few Polish channels in HD.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

I suppose, that Luxe HD with Russian audio is "free to air" at 11.804 V (Eurobird 9 E satellite).

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi