Skocz do zawartości

Cyfrowy Polsat questions and answers

nervous
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello,

sorry for writing in English, I'm still learning Polish.

I'd like to buy a Cyfrowy Polsat decoder+card from allegro.pl . The aukcji says the card is no longer active ("karty juz nie aktywne"). Does it mean that I have to request a new card from Cyfrowy Polsat? Or is it possible to activate this card again? How?

Dziekuje bardzo for your help,

Wrong section - topic should be placed here: viewforum.php?f=105

Anyway situation looks like this:

Cyfrowy Polsat is not selling or distributing his cards itself. Every card is paired with receiver, so any Cyfrowy Polsat card won't work in receiver that was issued with other card. Maybe it can be activated by bank transfer, but it depends how that person is selling his box with card, is this N3 card, what is his situation in subscribers database. To be sure (as much as it can be when buying by this way) about way to activate this box You should to try contact with person, who selling box.

Also You must know that Cyfrowy Polsat prohibit to sell offer outside Poland and at activation often asks about PESEL number to identificate that person is polish citizen, eventually also they can ask about address here in Poland. If there will be necessary to contact Cyfrowy Polsat hotline - it can be trouble for You...

Also You must know that Cyfrowy Polsat prohibit to sell offer outside Poland and at activation often asks about PESEL number to identificate that person is polish citizen, eventually also they can ask about address here in Poland. If there will be necessary to contact Cyfrowy Polsat hotline - it can be trouble for You...

Czesc Radek and thanks for your reply. Moje zona is Polish, so activation won't be a problem :) I'll contact the seller and ask him what is his subscriber status.

Regards

• 3 tygodnie później...