SATKurier.pl Forum SATKurier.pl Digi-TV.pl Hollex.pl SAT Krak Instalacje optyczne Karty erotyczne SolarKurier.pl BochniaiSol.pl Prezentacje360.pl

Cyfrowy Polsat questions and answers

Here You can ask questions in english language. All topics about illegal watching Pay TV are prohibited!

Postprzez nervous » 12 mar 2009, o 01:34

Hello,

sorry for writing in English, I'm still learning Polish.

I'd like to buy a Cyfrowy Polsat decoder+card from allegro.pl . The aukcji says the card is no longer active ("karty juz nie aktywne"). Does it mean that I have to request a new card from Cyfrowy Polsat? Or is it possible to activate this card again? How?

Dziekuje bardzo for your help,
nervous
Jestem tu nowy
Jestem tu nowy

cyfrowy polsat nie aktywne

Postprzez RadekM » 12 mar 2009, o 02:51

Wrong section - topic should be placed here: viewforum.php?f=105

Anyway situation looks like this:

Cyfrowy Polsat is not selling or distributing his cards itself. Every card is paired with receiver, so any Cyfrowy Polsat card won't work in receiver that was issued with other card. Maybe it can be activated by bank transfer, but it depends how that person is selling his box with card, is this N3 card, what is his situation in subscribers database. To be sure (as much as it can be when buying by this way) about way to activate this box You should to try contact with person, who selling box.

Also You must know that Cyfrowy Polsat prohibit to sell offer outside Poland and at activation often asks about PESEL number to identificate that person is polish citizen, eventually also they can ask about address here in Poland. If there will be necessary to contact Cyfrowy Polsat hotline - it can be trouble for You...
Ostatnio edytowano 14 mar 2009, o 18:29 przez Mr. Orbita, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Powód: Do czasu wyjaśnienia sprawy niech wątek pozostanie już w tym miejscu, aby nie komplikować komunikacji
RadekM
Jestem tu nowy
Jestem tu nowy

Postprzez nervous » 12 mar 2009, o 10:54

RadekM napisał(a):Also You must know that Cyfrowy Polsat prohibit to sell offer outside Poland and at activation often asks about PESEL number to identificate that person is polish citizen, eventually also they can ask about address here in Poland. If there will be necessary to contact Cyfrowy Polsat hotline - it can be trouble for You...

Czesc Radek and thanks for your reply. Moje zona is Polish, so activation won't be a problem :) I'll contact the seller and ask him what is his subscriber status.

Regards
nervous
Jestem tu nowy
Jestem tu nowy

Postprzez pitter » 12 mar 2009, o 16:00

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5773
Read this topic (or give wife to read), it's about debt reciver (buy on Allegro).
Buying the second hand reciver is always a risk.
Najczęstsze kłamstwo w Internecie?
- Szukałem, ale nie znalazłem.
pitter

Postprzez tomekb1976 » 13 mar 2009, o 23:02

I have moved this topic into the another place. If You are going to ask us in English language, please do it in this place. We will help You with Your problems.
tomekb1976

Postprzez Qrzysztof » 14 mar 2009, o 20:17

@nervous

I think, this offer would be better for you http://telewizjanakarte.pl/. But it has no channels like Discovery or Eurosport.
Obrazek
Prof7500,100cm,Inv.BlackUltra oraz Pioneer1630,60cm,19.2E
FMDX.pl - łowcy duktów
Qrzysztof

Postprzez patryko » 5 kwi 2009, o 17:06

Yes...but Cyfrowy Polsat has the cheapest HBO pack in Poland and showy Family pack - there are a lot of very interesting channels like Polsat, TVN, Eurosport, AXN, Discovery, Polsat Sport, Disney Channel and others. I think, that CP has very good offer.
patryko
Czasami wpadam
Czasami wpadam

Powrót do English language section