Skocz do zawartości

Amerykański Chopper

Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Nie wiem czy ktos to ogląda, ale ja oglądam i jestem fanem tego programu więc postanowiłem załozyć ;)

Może ktos z was ogląda to

Nie wiem czy w Polsce były dwa najnowsze odcinki (zatytułowane Iowa Farm Bureau Bike), ale jeśli nie było, to powiem wam że w drugim epizodzie o tym motorze odchodzi trzon ekipy konstruktorów OCC ;] Chodzi mi oczywiście o Vinman'a i Cody'ego ;] Założyli oni własny warsztat, w którym beda oczywiście robić swoje choppery, a znając Vinmana bedą też majstrowac przy brykach ;) Maja nawet swoją stronkę: http://www.vforcecustoms.com/

Scena odejścia Vinman'a jest swietna: Senior i Mickey prawie płakali ;)

A już w styczniu na TLC dwa nowe epizody. Będzie w nich pokazana nowa siedziba OCC ;]

• 2 tygodnie później...

W USA za 2 tygodnie rusza już kolejny sezon Amerykańskiego Choppera :) Jest zapowiedzianych na razie 10 odcinków:

* 01/17/08 @ 9:00PM(EST) - Army National Guard 1

OCC locks and loads as they pay tribute to the troops with a custom bike for the Army National Guard. Then, Sr. takes a walk down the aisle with Beth.

* 01/24/08 @ 9:00PM(EST) - Army National Guard 2

* 01/31/08 @ 9:00PM(EST) - My Name is Earl 1

* 02/07/08 @ 9:00PM(EST) - My Name is Earl 2

* 02/14/08 @ 9:00PM(EST) - Gander Mountain 1

* 02/21/08 @ 9:00PM(EST) - Gander Mountain 2

* 02/28/08 @ 9:00PM(EST) - Craftsman / Die Hard 1

* 03/06/08 @ 9:00PM(EST) - Craftsman / Die Hard 2

* 03/13/08 @ 9:00PM(EST) - Klipsch

* 03/20/08 @ 9:00PM(EST) - Viega

I krótkie opisy z TLC:

Ep 1: Army National Guard 1

OCC locks and loads as they pay tribute to the troops with a custom bike for the Army National Guard. Paul Sr. takes a walk down the aisle with Beth. Using concepts sent in by the troops, Paul Jr. and Jason Pohl get started on the design. Then, after fabrication begins, Cody steps up to fill a void, and Sr. takes him under his wing.

Ep 2: Army National Guard 2

OCC marches forward with the Army National Guard Patriot Bike. With assembly looming, an eager Jason Pohl has the opportunity to advance his training. But Pohl's ignorance of shop rules creates tension amongst the crew, and Sr. hosts some injured vets to pay tribute to their sacrifice.

Ep 3: Michigan Bike/My Name Is Earl 1

Coming soon!

Ep 4: Michigan Bike/My Name Is Earl 2

Coming soon!

Ep 5: Gander Mountain 1

OCC packs their gear and hikes into their next project -- a custom chopper for Gander Mountain, an outdoor lifestyle company. As design gets under way, Jr. decides to go with an off-road theme. But a disagreement over fabrication ignites into a full-scale blowout that brings the project to a screeching halt. OCC ventures into the great outdoors, and tests their survival skills.

Ep 6: Gander Mountain 2

OCC continues on their latest custom creation -- a street bike/motocross hybrid for the outdoor lifestyle company Gander Mountain. The Teutuls travel to Brazil to unveil a special bike... and find themselves invited to the presidential palace. Back at the shop, doubts about Pohl's abilities quickly resurface, and his inexperience tests Sr.'s patience. Mikey steps in and challenges the old man to a competition that fosters some father-son bonding.

Ep 7: Craftsman/DieHard 1

OCC charges up their latest double build: Sr.'s custom creation for Craftsman Tools, and Jr.'s two-wheeled showpiece for DieHard Batteries. The guys travel to South Africa, where they immerse themselves in the local bike culture ... and head to the bush, to make some new friends. But back at the shop, Craftsman drops the hammer and sends Sr. and Pohl back to the drawing board.

Ep 8: Craftsman/DieHard 2

OCC continues on their latest double build -- custom bikes for Craftsman Tools and DieHard Batteries. After a jam session with rock 'n' roll legend Chubby Checker gets OCC doing the twist, both teams race into assembly and the Sr.-Jr. rivalry heats up. But as Team Craftsman is delayed, Team DieHard pulls ahead and Mikey moves forward with his latest project, recruiting Sr. to lend a hand. Once Mikey's unusual creation passes its test, Sr. and his team must rally to get their Craftsman project done.

Program rewelacja oglądam go odkąd mam Discovery. Z programów tego gatunku lubię również oglądać American Hot Rod

Co może tylko irytować to że Discovery puszcza bardzo dużo powtórek.

bardzo duzo powtórek i do tego jeszcze w okrojonej wersji zarówno "Chopper" jak i "Hot-rod".Co mozna zobaczyć na "kopiach zapasowych" odcinków z USA 8)